The Fanfare

• December 11Happy holidays!

• December 11Have a great break!

• December 11Today in history: In 1951, Joe DiMaggio announces his retirement from baseball

Filed under Hallway Chronicles

Hallways Chronicles: Amol Dhaliwal

Sophomore

As President of the Class of 2016, sophomore Amol Dhaliwal has a lot on his plate. Luckily he spared a few minutes to chat about how his year’s going and his ambitions for the future.

Q: What’s the biggest difference you’ve noticed between sophomore and freshman year?

A: We’re no longer looked at in a different light – we’re part of the Upper Division. I like tenth grade more because we are not looked at as the babies.

Q: What’s your most challenging class and why?

A: Honors Algebra 2 – Dr. Morris often threatens to buy me a broom to sweep the corners.

Q: Tell me about your role in Student Forum. What are your responsibilities?

A: I am the class president of the tenth grade. I must do my due diligence and give tissues to every classroom around campus and as well be on the homecoming committee.

Q: What are your goals for Upper Division?

A: To be Student Forum president and lead convo because I think convo is a time to lay back, get entertained, and get debriefed on what’s happening at school today.

Q: What’s the best part of your day and why?

A: Convo because I get to listen to the attempted humor shown by Jay and Jon.

Q: If you could be friends with any fictional character, who would it be and why?

A: Is Lana del Ray…? No she’s actually real. Mr. Krabs because he owns a restaurant and he gets to hang out with SpongeBob.

With his charisma and determination, Amol is sure to thrive as he progresses through the Upper Division!

Maya Gandhi, Co-Editor-in-Chief

Maya, a senior, previously worked as a staff writer and a Features editor on The Fanfare, and is excited to be serving her second year as co-Editor-in-Chief....